The reprographic facilities at Epping Forest District Council offer a range of first class printing, copying and associated services.
For further information:
You can contact the Reprographics Team as follows:
- Telephone: 01992 564388
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 01992 578018
- Address: Reprographics Section, Corporate Support Services, Epping Forest District Council, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping CM16 4BZ
Experienced staff are on hand to discuss your specific requirements as well as being able to offer advice and assistance in the production of materials for your event.
Our reprographic services includes:
• All types of printing
• Black and white copying
• Colour photocopying
• Lamination - up to A2 size
• Booklet making
• A full range of finishing options from stapling to full colour booklets with gloss covers
• Electronic document merging
• Fully automated envelope insertion, including variable length letters
• Envelopes, printed and plain
• A4 and A3 Scanning
• Photograph enlargement - up to A3
• CD/DVD copying (subject to copyright law)
We can merge your letters, no amount too small, print and envelope them for dispatch via the post room at the click of a button. You just need to send us the documents for merging via email and we will do the rest. It takes us a small percentage of the time to complete the process compared with the hours it would take staff to manually complete the same operation. We take the filled envelopes to the post room on your behalf and they are dispatched the same day. We undertake this operation on a weekly/fortnightly basis for Council Tax and Housing Benefits and also on an ad hoc basis for Housing Services, Electoral Registration and Estates.
Bonds your work between two sheets of heat resistant, waterproof and hard-wearing plastic. Some items which benefit from laminating are: artwork, posters, work and task sheets, maps and temporary signs for exterior use.
We can handle posters up to 70cm in width, to any length down to A3, A4 or smaller.
Printing and copying
Contact us before the start date of your event and we will be able to prepare printed material for your delegates' use. We will need time to prepare depending on the amount and type of production method required. Please contact us when booking has been confirmed to discuss.