Consultation Hub - what's it all about!
This is where you can see every consultation being run by the council. You can get involved and set up an RSS feed of consultations you are interested in, and view the results and outcomes of past consultations.
The hub is easy to use, works for both online and offline events, and has different types of consultation for you to get involved in. If you're a resident wondering how it works, get in touch with public relations on 01992 564471 or email us at email@example.com.
Current consultations - have your say!
- 02.05.2013 - 26.07.2013 Hackney Carriage Private Hire Licensing Policy
- 07.05.2013 - 18.06.2013 Moreton, Bobbingworth and The Lavers Neighbourhood Plan Area consultation
Consultation RSS feeds
You can subscribe to any or all of the RSS feeds below to be updated about consultations of interest to yourself
- Benefits consultations
- Crime and safety consultations
- Elections consultations
- Environment consultations
- Equality consultations
- Forward planning (Local Plan)
- Health consultations
- Housing consultations
- Licensing consultations (excluding new applications)
- Museum consultations
- Neighbourhood Planning consultations
- Parking consultations
- Performance consultations
- Planning consultations (excluding weekly list)
- Recycling consultations
You can also subscribe to our news feed
Consultation is about holding a dialogue and encouraging a debate. It is about making choices and listening to people discuss the pros and cons of various options; the broader the range of participants, the more inclusive the debate. As well as the consultations listed elsewhere on this page we also have ongoing consultation processes to gain your input into decision making for applications received for planning and licensing
We also encourage involvement through such means as
- 19.12.2012 - 15.03.2013 Review of the Housing Allocations Scheme and the C...
- 10.12.2012 - 31.01.2013 Travelling Community Accommodation Needs Survey
- 16.10.2012 - 10.12.2012 Proposals for new Parliamentary Constituency bound...
- 02.08.2012 - 02.10.2012 Dog control orders consultation
- 01.08.2012 - 11.09.2012 Localised Council Tax Support
- 30.07.2012 - 15.10.2012 | 09.00 Local Plan Consultation - Community Choices (Issue...
- 30.07.2012 - 15.10.2012 Interim Sustainability Appraisal of Community Choi...
- 30.07.2012 - 15.10.2012 Draft Statement of Community Involvement
- 01.07.2012 - 31.10.2012 Public use / engagement with the museum service
- 01.06.2012 - 20.07.2012 Car park charges
- 08.05.2012 - 08.08.2012 Gambling policy
- 01.05.2012 - 31.07.2012 Gambling Act consultation 2012
- 27.03.2012 - 04.04.2011 HealthWorks
- 05.03.2012 - 23.04.2012 St John’s Road development survey
- 01.03.2012 - 30.04.2012 STAR Tenant Satisfaction Survey
- 01.01.2012 - 29.02.2012 Equality Objectives survey
- 01.01.2012 - 30.03.2012 Draft private sector housing strategy 2012-2015
- 01.11.2011 - 29.02.2012 Taxi rank and taxi meters survey
- 10.10.2011 - 18.11.2011 Strategic land availability assessment
- 01.10.2011 - 31.12.2011 Public perception (crime and disorder) audit
- 19.09.2011 - 07.10.2011 Polling station tellers survey
- 05.09.2011 - 19.10.2011 Waste management survey 2011
- 01.09.2011 - 31.10.2011 Waste management survey 2011
- 01.09.2011 - 30.11.2011 Strategic housing land availability assessment
- 01.06.2011 - 31.07.2011 Private sector house condition survey
- 01.06.2011 - 30.09.2011 Annual report to tenants 2011
- 01.06.2011 - 30.06.2011 Taxi licensing conditions
- 25.05.2011 - 13.06.2011 Gypsies and travellers living in bricks and mortar...
- 01.05.2011 - 31.10.2011 Help us to help you
- 01.03.2011 - 30.04.2011 Community Governance Review, Moreton, Bobbingworth...
- 01.02.2011 - 31.05.2011 Draft corporate plan
- 01.02.2011 - 31.03.2011 Customer contact centre satisfaction survey
- 01.01.2011 - 28.02.2011 Homeless exit survey
We consult many groups and representatives and interested parties. We publish a list of consultation with many opportunities to have your say and get directly involved.
Our main aims of consultation
- We are committed to improving all that we provide
- We want to be a responsive authority that listens to the concerns of its citizens and improve service
Consultation ... news