A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Respond to the Annual Canvass by 21 August
- Epping Forest crime and policing issues discussed
- Council gives 19k to local community groups
- Overview and Scrutiny - 24 July 2018
- Council launches online grant aid application