A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
School holiday activities can be booked online as well as many term time activities for children and adults. Please see the links on the right hand side for more information.
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Whats on? Summer activities - Week 4
- Join us & become an Active Living Champion!
- Keep your kids entertained this summer
- Best of British community spirit
- Influence change in housing policy