A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- #CrimeNotToCare campaign – it’s your responsibility!
- The Clothmaker's Wings - a female empowerment textiles project
- 500 turn out for Singing in the Wilderness
- Weekly Street Tennis sessions for kids
- October half term holiday activities for kids