Sports and health development
We provide a professional service of sports coaching, health and fitness development throughout the district all year round.
The team's aim is to encourage and increase participation in sport and physical activity and to promote health and wellbeing opportunities for all ages. We also aim to enable all sections of the community to have access to a wide range of high quality sports leisure and health services.
Our programme consists of courses, classes and projects run at a variety of times and locations. These include school based, after school, evenings, weekends and school holidays.
For further details of all of our current activities please see our News stories and Events calendar below.
Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter @efdcsports to get updates, news and other interesting retweets we think you'd like.
News about Sports and Health Development
Sports events coming up...
- 19.06.2013 Legs n Lungs
- 19.06.2013 | 09.15 Bowls at Epping
- 19.06.2013 | 09.45 Keep fit with Pippa at Loughton
- 19.06.2013 | 10.00 Yoga and relaxation at Loughton
- 19.06.2013 | 10.00 Cycling For Health
- 19.06.2013 | 18.30 Epping Forest club forum
- 20.06.2013 | 13.00 Bowls at Epping
- 20.06.2013 | 13.30 Bowls at Sheering
- 20.06.2013 | 14.00 Bowls at Stapleford Abbots
- 20.06.2013 | 16.30 New Boccia Club Session