The Epping Forest District benefits from excellent transport links.
As well as boasting two airfields in the District, London Stansted airport is only half an hour away.
The area is served by tube and rail for access to the centre of London and also contains the M25 and M11 motorways.
News about travel
- Waltham Abbey Minis help to save lives
- More free parking in Epping on Saturdays
- Spirit of North Weald - April 2013
- M25 overnight carriageway closure
- Home Energy Conservation Act Further Report 2013