Essex has an extensive bus network with over 85% of journeys run commercially by independent bus operators and the remaining 15% funded by Essex County Council.
They can be contacted at the following address:
Address: Passenger Transport Co-ordination Section, Essex County Council, County Hall,, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1QH
Telephone: 0845 603 7631
Essex County Council public transport information
For advice on public transport information through the UK provided by local authorities and bus operators working in partnerhip, contact Traveline either by telephone on 0871 200 22 33 or visit the Traveline website
Essex County Council public transport twitter feed
The @Essex_pt twitter feed is managed by the Sustainable Travel team in Passenger Transport at the County Council. Follow this account for the latest public transport information updates across Essex.