4 day collection service
Check when your next recycling and waste collection is by clicking on the magnifying glass. Enter your postcode with space, your address or click on your location on the map.
There are no collections on Mondays, collections of your refuse (black lidded) wheeled bin, recycling sacks, glass box and food and garden (green lidded) wheelie bin will only be collected Tuesdays to Fridays. Collections will be made from 7am to 6pm.
- Food and Garden (green lidded) wheeled bin is a weekly collection
- Recycling sacks, glass blue box and your refuse (black lidded) wheelie bins is a fortnightly collection
- Small wee, textiles and paired shoes and household batteries. Weekly collection. Present them in carriers bags (not the EFDC clear recycling sacks) and leave on top or beside the wheeled bin/s by 7am on the day of your collection.
Please remember that your waste and recycling must be placed at the boundary (or agreed collection point) of your property for collection by 7am on your collection day. If you place your waste and recycling out late you may miss your collection.
Benefits of a 4 day collection service include
- no change in scheduled collection days after Monday bank holidays
- reduced emissions and increased efficiency
- a new fleet of vehicles to reduce breakdowns, repairs and fuel consumption
Additional recycling services
Batteries are collected every week with your food and garden wheelie bin. Please put your batteries in a separate, tied up plastic bag such as a freezer bag.
Textiles are collected fortnightly with your recycling sacks, blue box and food and garden wheeled bin.
Small electrical equipment
Small electrical equipment collected fortnightly with your refuse (black lidded) wheeled bin and food and garden (green lidded) wheeled bin.
Please put your textiles and small electrical equipment in a standard plastic carrier bag no larger than 35 x 40cm when full. Do not use black sacks or clear recycling sacks as these will not be collected. Please tie up your bags and place them either on top of or directly in front of your wheelie bin. If you place them anywhere else they may not be collected.
Want to know more
If you have any further questions please ring 01992 564608 or email us at email@example.com.