My Epping Forest Repairs
Our free 'My Epping Forest Repairs' mobile phone app allows you to request a repair to your council property using your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Using mobile technology and photographs you can report repairs anytime, anywhere and track your repairs from start to finish through live progress updates.
Download 'My Epping Forest Repairs' for iPhones via the iTunes website
Download 'My Epping Forest Repairs' for Android smartphones via Google play
Our 'My Epping Forest Repairs' app is really easy to use. Follow these quick steps to report your repairs:
- Download the app for free and register your device
- Launch the app when you need to request a repair to your council property
- Take a photo of the repair and load it to the library
- Select the location of repair
- Add the new repair (or view previous repairs raised on your smartphone)
- Select when you are available
What happens next?
Once you submit the repair it will be logged in our repairs system and dispatched to the correct team for resolution. You will receive a notification through the app to let you know that the repair has been successfully logged. You will also be given a unique reference number. If you report a repair that is out of our area of responsibility we will send you a notification to let you know we cannot log the repair.
Once our repairs team has resolved your reported repair, you will be notified that the repair has been fixed. We will also ask you to complete a short satisfaction survey.
Our 'My Epping Forest Repairs' app complements our other repairs reporting options. You can still report repairs in the following ways:
- phone 01992 564 199
- email email@example.com
- online - look out for our new online repairs reporting service coming later this year.