The consultation process on the Community Choices document is now well under way, having been launched on 30 July 2012. However, the consultation period will run until 15 October 2012, so there is still plenty of time to get involved.
7 more dates have been added to provide more opportunities for anyone to drop in for more information or to provide their feedback.
Within the Community Choices consultation document we have identified what we believe to be the main issues facing the district over the next 20 years. We also list a range of options to deal with the issues. However, we need the public to provide their opinions on these issues and options.
The consultation documents and additional information are available on our website www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/planningourfuture. Hard copies of documents are also available at libraries and council offices.
In addition to making copies of the documents widely available we are holding several drop-in sessions across the district. The sessions are intended to be informal but will be attended by the Forward Planning Team and will give the public the opportunity to ask any questions and give us their views in person.
We have added 7 extra dates to our original list, the full, up-to-date schedule is as follows:
- 4 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Sheering Village Hall, Sheering
- 5 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Jack Silley Pavilion, Epping
- 6 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Roding Valley Hall, Buckhurst Hill
- 10 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Fyfield Village Hall, Fyfield
- 11 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Waltham Abbey Town Hall, Waltham Abbey
- 12 September 2012 – 5.45pm to 9pm – Abridge Village Hall, Abridge
- 13 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Roydon Marina Village, Roydon
- 17 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Epping Hall, Epping
- 18 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Loughton Council Chamber, Loughton
- 19 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Nazeing Leisure Centre, Bumble’s Green
- 20 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Chigwell Parish Council Offices, Chigwell
- 25 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – Ongar Town Council, Chipping Ongar
- 26 September 2012 – 6.30pm to 9pm – Theydon Bois Village Hall, Theydon Bois
- 27 September 2012 – 5pm to 9pm – North Weald Village Hall Lounge, North Weald