5 local community and voluntary groups have been awarded £4,860 in grants to improve the social and physical wellbeing of the districts residents and are a great opportunity to help others in our community
Grants awarded to
- Loughton Broadway Town Partnership
£1500 for defibrillator to be installed on Loughton Broadway for community use
- Loughton High Road Town Centre Partnership
£1000 for defibrillator to be installed on Loughton High Road for community use.
- Ongar Town Football Club
£235 for football equipment to support the members of the club and visitors.
- Larsens Bowling Club
£625 for bowling equipment to encourage young people to participate in the sport.
- Roydon Playing Fields Management Association
£1,540 to support their transporting service which supports older people.
Grants up to £5,000 available
Could your community group use funding to help the social and physical wellbeing of the districts residents?
If yes, apply now for a grant towards projects to improve facilities, equipment purchases, capital projects and new initiatives.
Grants up to £5,000 are available to
- Local voluntary and community groups
- Sports clubs
- Arts and culture groups
- Friendly societies
- Social enterprises
- Community interest groups
Who can apply?
Groups that apply must
- Operate on a charitable or non-profit making basis
- Be based, or are active, in the Epping Forest district
- Demonstrate true local independence
- Offer services and facilities to all eligible local residents
- Have no unfair restrictions on membership or participation
- Be able to show a clear need for financial support
- Have a bank or building account under the name of the applicant organisation
Make your application today
Councillor Helen Kane, Leisure and Community Services Portfolio Holder said: ”We really appreciate the hard work the voluntary and community sector does within the district.”
“In tough economic times the need for groups to receive funding and support is vital and it’s great to see how our grants can make a real difference to the residents of our community. If your group is eligible, don’t delay and make your application today.”
Make an application
- Download an application form
- Fill in an application
- Attach your most recent bank statement, set of accounts, safeguarding policy and constitution
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by hard copy to Grant Aid Scheme, Epping Forest District Council, 25 Hemnall Street, Epping, CM16 4LU
For further information on Grant Aid