Election of a Town Councillor for Loughton Broadway.
- Notice is hereby given that:
- A poll for the election of a Town Councillor for Loughton Broadway will be held on Thursday 10 December 2009, between the hours of 7am and 10pm.
- The number of Town Councillors to be elected is one.
- The names, home addresses and descriptions of the candidates remaining validly nominated for election and the names of all persons signing the candidates nomination paper are as follows:Name of Candidate BOSTOCK Jill Elizabeth
Home Address 91 Queens Road, Loughton, IG10 1RR
Name of Proposer Davis Joan
Name of Seconder Dare Edwin H
Name of Candidate KALKAT Iqbal Singh
Home Address 5 Richmond Park, Loughton, IG10 4PQ
Name of Proposer Fenn Patrick S
Name of Seconder Hylton Owen
Name of Candidate LONG Edward John
Home Address 81 Grosvenor Drive, Loughton, IG10 2LA
Description British National Party
Name of Proposer Harding Nicola
Name of Seconder Dextor Alex
Name of Candidate NICHOLSON Katie
Home Address 13A The Broadway, Loughton, IG10 3SX
Description Loughton Residents Assiociation
Name of Proposer Walker Claire
Name of Seconder Bartels Rachel M
- The situation of Polling Stations and the description of persons entitled to vote thereat are as follows:Situation of Polling Station Thomas Willingale School, The Broadway, Loughton
Station Number 1
Ranges of electoral register numbers of persons entitled to vote thereat AV-1 to AV-1792
Situation of Polling Station St Thomas More RC Church Hall, Willingale Road, Loughton
Station Number 2
Ranges of electoral register numbers of persons entitled to vote thereat AW-1 to AW-1439/1
Published by Ian Willett, Returning Officer.
Trackback from your site.