We want to know your thoughts and comments on our licensing policies.
As a requirement of the Licensing Act 2003, licensing authorities such as Epping Forest District Council are required to consult on their licensing policies every three years.
The deadline for comments is 31 July 2010, this will allow Council Members time to consider your comments.
- Please read the policy and let us know your thoughts and comments:
- Epping Forest District Council Statement of Licensing Policy (pdf 93 KB)
Find out more about the Licensing Act and how it may affect you at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport website.
- You can send your comments:
- by post to The Licensing Section, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4BZ
- or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trackback from your site.