Stress, bullying and drugs were top of the agenda when young people met in Epping for the Epping Forest District Youth Council Conference.
The 11 to 17 year olds quizzed some of the most influential people in the district in a Question Time style debate.
Watch the Question Time debate
On the panel
- Jacqui Foile – Chief Officer Voluntary Action Epping Forest
- Gareth Clement – Chief Executive Alcohol and Drugs Advisory Service
- Helen Roberts – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Michael O’Brien – Head of Commissioning Education and Lifelong Learning Essex County Council
- Councillor Helen Kane – Cabinet Member for Leisure and Community Services Epping Forest District Council
- Councillor Chris Whitbread – Leader of Epping Forest District Council
- Council Chris Seward – Chair of the Secondary Schools Group and Head Teacher Davenant Foundation School
- Lindsay Whitehouse – Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner for Essex
- Donna Martin – Drugs and Alcohol Partnership Trainer EYPDAS The Children’s Society
- Inspector Andy Fusher – Essex Police