It’s just 2 weeks to the Access to Finance Roadshow at the civic offices in Epping on Monday 17 November.
This is a free event from 9am to 11:30am on 17 November that will bring together a range of funding organisations to
- provide details of the funding that is available for businesses
- introduce businesses to the Essex Innovation Programme
- introduce businesses to partners and organisations who can offer further assistance and advice to reach new international markets
- engage with businesses to understand their funding needs
The event will cover
- Working with universities and colleges (Knowledge transfer partnerships / apprenticeships)
- European funding
- Regional funding
- Funding for rural businesses
- Project partners/ partner searches
- Bid writing support
- Innovation support
- Business mentoring
- Academic support
You will also have the opportunity to network with other businesses.
This is a free event and refreshments will be provided, but places are limited and you do need to register in order to attend. For further details and to register for a place go to the Epping event registration page.
The Roadshow will be taking place across Essex so if you are unable to make it to our event you may be able to go another. For details of all the events go to the Invest Essex Events page.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about the event please contact us
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01992 564593
We are pleased to support Global Entrepreneurship Week, 17 to 23 November 2014, the world’s largest campaign to promote entrepreneurship.