Moreton, Bobbingworth and The Lavers Parish Council have requested that their Neighbourhood Plan Proposal be submitted for independent examination.
Any Parish or Town Council can prepare a Neighbourhood Plan. The plans give communities an opportunity to shape the way in which their local area develops over the coming years. Neighbourhood Development Plans, must be in accordance to with the District Councils Local Plan, can be used to:
- Develop a shared vision of the local area
- Choose where new homes, community facilities and other forms of development should be located
- Identify and protect important local green spaces
- Influence what new buildings should look like
Under Regulation 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) Epping Forest District Council are required to publicise the proposed plan for a period of 6 weeks, so people can comment on it.
View the application
The Moreton, Bobbingworth and The Lavers Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed, together with further information on neighbourhood planning, by visiting
This notice is publicising a formal consultation on the Neighbourhood Plan Proposal itself. The consultation commences on the 12th of February and will run until 5.00pm on the 29th of March.
Comment on the application
- Comments can be sent by email to email@example.com
- Post to: Forward Planning, Epping Forest District Council, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4BZ