If you want to increase your activity and fitness, meet new friends and stay motivated, our new Active Living programme is for you! Sign up to receive one to one motivational support for a whole year and up to 6 months of free activities.
We know that getting active can be difficult, so we are here to help you every step of the way!
Personal action plan
Our team of professional and friendly staff will help you set a personal plan of action, which will make it simple for you to find ways to fit physical activity into your daily life.
Support and advice
We will support you with free advice and assistance whenever you need it, to help you stick to your plan and achieve your goals with activities such as walking, cycling and Pilates.
- Contact the Active Living team on 01992 564567 or speak to your GP about a referral
- Book an appointment to discuss support, a personal action plan & find a local Active Living group
- Visit your local Active Living group, meet new friends, get lifestyle & nutrition advice
- Meet your champion who will support you with your new activities & introduce you to others
- Get support from your specialist who will look at your progress & plan for the coming months
- Free activities for 3 months after 12 weeks of attending group
If you are interested in becoming more active and you
- Do less than 30 minutes of physical activity per week
- Are aged over 16
- Live in the Epping Forest district
Contact our friendly team to book an appointment.