The One Business Briefing Summer edition 2017 is now available to download.
Included in this edition
- Epping Young Traders Market
- Epping Forest successes at Essex Digital Awards
- Digital Innovation Programme launched
- Ace Upcycling – Turning rubbish into treasured products
- Essex Growth Programme supporting growing businesses
- LoCASE: Delivering energy savings to Epping Forest businesses
- Launch of Epping Forest College business unit
Enthusiasm for business
Councillor Anne Grigg, Economic Development Portfolio Holder said: “It is wonderful to read about the success of 2 town centre events that involved the young people and children of our district and it is hugely encouraging to see such enthusiasm for business amongst them. Hopefully, some will go on to run award winning businesses just like the successful local businesses at the Essex Digital Awards.”
Encouraging business ideas
She continued: “I hope that the Social Enterprise pull-out encourages people with business ideas that could make a positive contribution to society to explore this as a potential business model for making their concept a reality. Social enterprises play an important role in the local economy.
And there is so much more advice, guidance and interesting content in this packed issue. I hope you find it all an interesting read.”