Join us at the museum for an evening of festive fun and a late night opening, celebrating Waltham Abbey Town Council’s cavalcade of light.
Welcome in the festivities with an evening of music, refreshment and crafts before the towns parade and light switch on.
Enjoy music from:
- St Andrew’s Primary School choir
- King Harold Academy Samba band
- An acoustic set from Epping Forest College
Get creative and decorate your own Chinese lantern to join in with cavalcade.
- Where: Epping Forest District Museum, 39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL
- When: Friday 24 November 2017
- Time: 5pm to 7pm
- Free entry
- Donations gratefully received
- £2.50 per person for craft activity
Bring in the festive season
Leisure and Community Services Portfolio Holder Councillor Helen Kane said: “The Cavalcade of light and light switch on really brings the festive spirit to Waltham abbey. It’s a great event open to the entire district.
Join in the fun early with our museum on Sun Street, take in festive performances by local bands and choirs whilst enjoying some festive refreshments. And why not come in from the cold and take a look around the museum’s galleries and exhibitions.
There’s fun for all the family and we would love to welcome you to get in the festive mood.”
For more information on the Epping Forest District museum visit