Epping Forest District Museum and Lowewood Museum will be offering a 10% discount in gift shops and Lowewood Museum’s refreshment area to National Lottery players.
Our museums are joining 350 National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
- Where: Epping Forest District Museum, 39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL
- When: Monday 11 – Saturday 16 December 2017
- Opening times:
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday – 10am to 4pm
Saturday – 10am to 5pm
Heritage Lottery Fund
Epping Forest District Museum has received £1,782,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The money paid for the recent redevelopment as well as a range of projects, enabling community engagement and collections acquisition.
Lowewood Museum has received £156,000 for exhibition and engagement projects including the restoration of the Pulham kiln site in Broxbourne.
Providing opportunities for communities
Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund, said: “December is a wonderful time to experience the UK’s rich, diverse and exciting heritage, which has been transformed by more than £7bn National Lottery funding since 1994. This is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets.”
Leisure and Community Services Portfolio Holder, Councillor Helen Kane said: “Thanks to National Lottery players we’ve been able to provide a fantastic new museum offer in the Epping Forest District and the opportunities for our community to explore the heritage has been massively enriched.”
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides 10% off in the museum gift shop and refreshment area at Lowewood Museum.
- All National Lottery games qualify for the offer, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratch card. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on the days the museum is open between Monday 11 and Saturday 16 December. Epping Forest District Museum is open 10am to 4pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and from 10am to 5pm on Saturdays.
- Only one ticket can be used per transaction.
For more information, visit: