Could your community group use £5,000 to help improve the health and wellbeing of the districts residents? If yes, apply now for a grant for projects to improve facilities, such as equipment purchase, capital projects and new initiatives.
Grants up to £5,000
Grants are available to
- Local voluntary and community groups
- Sports clubs
- Arts and culture groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest groups
Who can apply?
Groups that apply must be
- Charitable and/or non-profit making
- Based, or active, in Epping Forest district
- Provide services to meet key needs within the district
- Non political
- Can show clear aims and objectives and effective strategies for achieving these
- Have considered alternative funding sources or put forward schemes as part of ‘match’ funding proposals
- Are able to show a clear need for financial support
- Have a bank or building account in the name of the applicant organisation
Make your application now
Councillor David Stallan, Chairman of Epping Forest District Council said: ”We really appreciate the work the voluntary and community sector does in the district. In tough economic times the need for groups to receive funding and support from the council goes up and I look forward to seeing how our grants are spent to help the lives of those in our community.”
“If your group is eligible and the grant will help the health and wellbeing of our residents, don’t delay and make your application now.”
He continued “Our grants are a great opportunity to help others in our community”.
“The difference they have already made in the district is astounding and I look forward to seeing how the grants go on to help others in our community”.
“In tough economic times, the Council’s contribution can make all the difference. So if you or your organisation is eligible don’t delay and make an application today”.
Make an application
- Download an application form
- Attach supporting documents
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by hard copy to Community & Grants Officer, Epping Forest District Council, 25 Hemnall Street, Epping, CM16 4LU.
For further information on Grant Aid