Grant applications to Epping Forest District Council by local organisations can now be made online.
Community-based organisations operating for the benefit of Epping Forest residents, can apply for up to £5,000 online.
Leisure and Community Services Portfolio Holder Councillor Helen Kane said: “I am proud to see our Council moving forward and making our processes as simple as possible for groups to apply for funding.
“Council grants are actively helping groups in our district to provide much needed and valued services for our residents in order to keep our communities thriving.
“So if you know of a community group or voluntary service that could use a funding boost, don’t delay, encourage them to apply online today.”
Grants up to £5,000 are available to:
- Local voluntary and community groups
- Sports clubs
- Arts and culture groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest groups
Groups that apply must:
- Operate on a charitable or non-profit making basis
- Be based, or are active, in the Epping Forest district
- Offer services and facilities to all eligible local residents
- Not have unfair restrictions on membership or participation
- Be able to show a clear need for financial support
- Have a bank or building society account in the name of the applicant organisation