A superb day out for the family.
Lots of aircraft on display plus special visitors including F16 jets from the Royal Norwegian Air Force and a RAF Sea King helicopter.
• Royal Norwegian Air Force F-16s and Hercules
• ‘Little Norway’ memorial revetment
• BBMF Spitfire & RAF Sea King helicopter flypasts
• Warbirds, Jets & RAF trainers on static display
• FREE Children’s Rides & Bouncy Castles
• Community Arena, Stalls & Displays
• Military Vehicles & Re-enactors
• Classic Car & Bike Show and Harley Davidson Ride-in
• Licensed Bars & Food Outlets
• Helicopter pleasure flights
(Aircraft subject to operational demands)
Arena displays, military re-enactors, beer tent, BBQ, kids rides, community stalls and much, much more
PLUS – The Syd Lawrence Orchestra 1940s Big Band Hangar Dance, Saturday 8 September, Hangar 6, Contact Weald Aviation for details
01992-564501 or visit www.wealdaviation.com
Venue Information: North Weald Airfield dates from 1916 and is famous as one of the main fighter bases in the Battle of Britain. It is a historic, well-maintained site of almost 400 acres, which hosts a wide range of activities thoughout the year.
Venue opening hours: The Airfield is open 0830 to 1900 - Or Sunset +30 minutes local time (Whichever is earlier)
Car Parking: Available on site
EventList powered by schlu.net