A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Nominate a young person for a Sports Award
- Meet the buyer comes to Epping Forest
- Support local history, culture and art and become a trustee
- Museum opening late for Cavalcade of Light
- Chairman celebrates district's attractions