A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (New Horizons, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
School holiday activities can now be booked online as well as many term time activities for children and adults. Please see the links on the right hand side for more information.
News about our activities
- Poet wants district's favourite stories
- MiLife promotes positive mental health
- Greensted ward by-election candidates
- £5,000 fine for duty of care failures
- Unpaid work for fly-tipper