We carry out MOT tests for cars and small vans up to 3.5 tonnes.
We provide a fully independent service at our brand new test centre. We do not carry out repairs so you can be sure of an objective test.
Retests are free providing the original test was taken with us and retested in 10 working days. It is your responsibility to ensure the repairs are carried out and a retest booked.
The initial MOT test takes 1 hour and retests take 30 minutes.
You can wait with your vehicle, wait in our waiting room with MOT viewing area, or leave your vehicle for collection later.
Book an MOT test
To book contact our MOT fleet office reception
Call 01992 564100
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Saturday 8am to 12 noon
Epping Forest District Council MOT test centre
180 Oakwood Hill
Essex IG10 3FQ
- Class IV cars, taxis, and private hire vehicles up to 8 seats - £49
- Class IV motorhomes and camper vans - £49
- Class IV minibus 9-12 seats - £55
- Class V minibuses 13-16 seats - £55
- Class VII goods vehicles over 3 tonnes up to 3.5 tonnes - £55
- London taxi first test - £45
- London taxi second test - £40
- Fee for duplicate test certificate - £10
- Taxi meter test - £12
- Smoke diesel exhaust test - £10
- Police stop notice removal - £10
Not all motorhomes and large buses can be accommodated due to ramp restrictions, contact us for further information.
For trade discounts and business accounts call the MOT office.
Payment is by cash or credit/debit card.