The Epping Forest District benefits from excellent transport links.
As well as boasting two airfields in the District, London Stansted airport is only half an hour away.
The area is served by tube and rail for access to the centre of London and also contains the M25 and M11 motorways.
News about travel
- Floods Destroy - Are you at Risk? Are you Prepared?
- Airport Bosses talk to Council
- Watch out for deer, the rutting season is here
- Statement - Fire at Burton Road, Loughton
- Walter Spradbery, Artist in War and Peace exhibition