Let's hear your thoughts about nike adidas soccer cleats in shopcleats.com,Shop online,Nike Phantom Vision Elite Black,ypsoccer.com

Non UK residents

If you are from the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), you may be able to get help from the council if you become homeless. However, your rights will depend on when your home country joined the EU/EEA.

Your rights to work, claim benefits and apply for social housing will also depend on which EU/EEA country you came to the UK from.

If you are from another country, or you want further information and advice visit the Shelter website