The Limes Centre is a brand new facility for the whole community.
Whether it is for wedding receptions or children’s parties, fitness classes or meetings, or another event you have in mind take a look at the facilities we have to offer.
A fully accessible venue, the Limes Centre has 3 distinct areas:
1. The Limes Hall which comes with a fully fitted kitchen and can accommodate up to 150 people.
2. Limes Activity Hall is a space for up to 50 people and has a small kitchen area.
3. Limes Meeting Room is a meeting area for up to 12 people.
For further information on the three rooms including capacity, hire charges and booking details please download a copy of The Limes Centre Brochure using the link below.
Our affordable pricing structure varies according to the time and day of hire. The meeting room can be hired out for as little as £2.50 an hour and the Limes Hall for £10 an hour. Special discounted rates are available for Limes Farm residents.
Bookings are now being taken so call us on 01992 564561 or email email@example.com for information on how to hire the Limes Centre facilities.
Limes Centre housing office - Limes Avenue, Chigwell, IG7 5LP (full details)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- The Benefits Team provides a "Benefits Surgery" on Wednesdays, they can assist with queries and accept claim forms, along with supporting documentation.