The UK’s first-ever Anti-Social Behaviour Awareness Week takes place this week.
The theme is Making Communities Safer and Epping Forest District Council Community Safety Partnership is co-ordinating a week of information and action from council services and partner agencies to highlight the issues of ASB and how to report and deal with them
Highlights of the week are three multi-agency events with police officers on hand to hear any concerns, provide policing updates and give crime prevention advice.
The dates / locations are:
- Monday 19 July, 1-5pm at Hillhouse (by the shops), Waltham Abbey, EN93EL
- Wednesday 21 July, 1-5pm, Brickclamps Path, The Broadway, Loughton
- Thursday 22 July, 1-3pm, Blenheim Square, North Weald
Bringing communities together
Activities will continue throughout the week engaging with residents. These include:
- Proactive ASB and noise patrols by our community resilience team
- Doorstep visits by the neighbourhoods team offering advice on how to report ASB
- Proactive visits to housing estates by our land and estates team, engaging with residents’ associations and the community and getting them involved in reporting concerns to officers on the spot
- The community, culture and wellbeing team will be promoting their work in bringing communities together and highway rangers will be proactively clearing graffiti and litter
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.