Safer spaces – rebuild and recovery
The Government has announced that the measures put in place under plan B in England will be lifted. You should continue to follow safer behaviours to protect yourself and others:
- Get vaccinated and get your booster dose
- Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
Help identify locations in your area that may need be improved to support social distancing, protect public health, and allow services and businesses to reopen safely.
It may not be possible to fix every issue but please have your say so that we can direct our resources and interventions to where they are most needed.
5 sites in Epping that are owned by Qualis Group, the development company for Epping Forest District Council, are identified in the emerging Local Plan for redevelopment.
With the engagement of local people and businesses, we want to capture an insight of your views and aspirations.
Epping High Street recovery project plan
Greener, safer, healthier routes – Epping High Street:
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street & Station Road Layout 1 – Works Part 1 (pdf 988KB)
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street Layout 2 – Works Pt 1 (pdf 950KB)
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street Layout 3 – Works Pt1 (pdf 918KB)
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19) including:
- A quick guide to safe shopping during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- COVID-19 signage: for businesses or enforcement officers
- Food delivery and takeaway guidance
- How to hand wash video
- Legionnaires’ disease: lockdown risks and reopening safely