Safer spaces – rebuild and recovery
National lockdown: Stay at Home
- You must stay at home. This is the single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives.
- You must not leave your home unless necessary.
- Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble.
Help identify locations in your area that may need be improved to support social distancing, protect public health, and allow services and businesses to reopen safely.
It may not be possible to fix every issue but please have your say so that we can direct our resources and interventions to where they are most needed.
5 sites in Epping that are owned by Qualis Group, the development company for Epping Forest District Council, are identified in the emerging Local Plan for redevelopment.
With the engagement of local people and businesses, we want to capture an insight of your views and aspirations.
Recovery project plans for greener, safer, healthier routes in Epping High Street.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that may help you before contacting us.
Download social distancing posters and order floor stickers for your business.
Employers have long had a duty to look after the safety, health and well-being of their staff and members of the public affected by their activities. With the advent of novel COVID–19, this duty extends to reducing the risks of people passing on and catching this new disease.
Chartered Instititute of Environmental Health (CIEH) resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19) including:
- A quick guide to safe shopping during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- COVID-19 signage: for businesses or enforcement officers
- Food delivery and takeaway guidance
- How to hand wash video
- Legionnaires’ disease: lockdown risks and reopening safely