Safer spaces – rebuild and recovery
Let’s keep life moving
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Fresh air – Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- Testing – If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Face coverings – Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- App – Check in to venues when you go out
- Handwashing – Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated if you’re 18 or over
Help identify locations in your area that may need be improved to support social distancing, protect public health, and allow services and businesses to reopen safely.
It may not be possible to fix every issue but please have your say so that we can direct our resources and interventions to where they are most needed.
5 sites in Epping that are owned by Qualis Group, the development company for Epping Forest District Council, are identified in the emerging Local Plan for redevelopment.
With the engagement of local people and businesses, we want to capture an insight of your views and aspirations.
Epping High Street recovery project plan
Greener, safer, healthier routes – Epping High Street:
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street & Station Road Layout 1 – Works Part 1 (pdf 988KB)
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street Layout 2 – Works Pt 1 (pdf 950KB)
- Temporary Traffic Management Epping High Street Layout 3 – Works Pt1 (pdf 918KB)
Chartered Instititute of Environmental Health (CIEH) resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19) including:
- A quick guide to safe shopping during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- COVID-19 signage: for businesses or enforcement officers
- Food delivery and takeaway guidance
- How to hand wash video
- Legionnaires’ disease: lockdown risks and reopening safely