Commonplace: Have your say on social distancing and safer spaces in Epping Forest district
Coronavirus Tier 2 High Alert
- Not mix with other households indoors
- Only meet people outdoors in groups of up to 6
- Work from home if possible
- Reduce the number of journeys you make
Find the latest guidance and exemptions at gov.uk/coronavirus
This site is for you to identify areas that need support to provide safer spaces in the Epping Forest district during COVID-19.
If you want to access the consultation site for the 5 identified sites in Epping highlighted for redevelopment please click the link below:
Help identify locations in your area that may need be improved to support social distancing, protect public health, and allow services and businesses to re-open safely.
Use the map below to check which issues have already been reported or to add new locations in your local area.
It may not be possible to fix every issue but please have your say so that we can direct our resources and interventions to where they are most needed.
Help us to identify locations in your area that may need be improved to support social distancing, protect public health, and allow services and businesses to re-open safely in 3 easy steps:
- Locate the area on the map where you wish to comment on and click the Have your say tab, place the pin and click OK, got it
- Describe the place you have chosen and tell us why you picked this place, how it makes you feel and what could help
- Tell us about yourself and sign up for updates