Toolkit for businesses
Let’s keep life moving
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Fresh air – Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- Testing – If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Face coverings – Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- App – Check in to venues when you go out
- Handwashing – Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated if you’re 18 or over
We have produced a toolkit for businesses offering important advice about reopening as lockdown measures are eased.
Businesses can also find the latest Government guidance at:
- Rebuild and recovery FAQs
- Advice to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Environmental Health – resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19)
Social distancing floor stickers
We have 2 social distancing floor stickers which can be ordered from your local Town or Parish Council. Orders are limited to a maximum of 5 per business and are subject to availability.
Both say Thank you for keeping your distance.