Toolkit for businesses
There are 3 simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face – wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space – stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
We have produced a toolkit for businesses offering important advice about reopening as lockdown measures are eased.
Businesses can also find the latest Government guidance at:
- Rebuild and recovery FAQs
- Advice to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Environmental Health – resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19)
Social distancing floor stickers
We have 2 social distancing floor stickers which can be ordered from your local Town or Parish Council. Orders are limited to a maximum of 5 per business and are subject to availability.
Both say Thank you for keeping your distance.