Toolkit for businesses
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
We have produced a toolkit for businesses offering important advice about reopening as lockdown measures are eased.
Businesses can also find the latest Government guidance at:
- Rebuild and recovery FAQs
- Advice to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Environmental Health – resources relating to coronavirus (COVID‑19)
Social distancing floor stickers
We have 2 social distancing floor stickers which can be ordered from your local Town or Parish Council. Orders are limited to a maximum of 5 per business and are subject to availability.
Both say Thank you for keeping your distance.