Business rates advice
Let’s keep life moving
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Fresh air – Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- Testing – If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Face coverings – Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- App – Check in to venues when you go out
- Handwashing – Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated if you’re 18 or over
You should make repayments to the relevant administration where possible.
Guidance on the operation of expanded retail discount 2020 to 2021 coronavirus response.
GOV.UK – Check if your retail, hospitality or leisure business is eligible for business rates relief due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
The UK Government has introduced a business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses.
The UK Government has introduced a business rates holiday for nurseries.