Business rates advice
National COVID alert
Stay home 5 November to 2 December
- Only leave home for food, medical reasons, exercise, education or work
- You must work from home if you can
- Avoid travel unless essential
- Schools and essential shops will remain open
- Remember: wash hands, cover face, make space
Find the latest guidance and exemptions at gov.uk/coronavirus
Guidance on the operation of expanded retail discount 2020 to 2021 coronavirus response.
Check if your retail, hospitality or leisure business is eligible for business rates relief due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
The UK Government has introduced a business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses.
The UK Government has introduced a business rates holiday for nurseries.