Government financial assistance
National lockdown: Stay at Home
- You must stay at home. This is the single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives.
- You must not leave your home unless necessary.
- Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support is available to businesses:
- Loans, tax relief and cash grants are available
- Employers can apply for staff to get up to 80% pay if they can’t work
- Self-employed people can receive up to £2,500 per month in grants for at least 3 months
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support is available to employers and the self-employed, including sole traders and limited company directors. You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants, whether your business is open or closed.