Support for residents
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support is available:
- Everyone who can work from home must do so
- If you cannot work from home, plan your journey to avoid crowds
- The furlough scheme is extended until 30 September
- The Self-Employment Income Support Scheme will be extended until 30 September – you may be eligible if you submitted a tax return for the 2019 to 2020 tax year
Information on claiming benefits and financial support.
Guidance for landlords and private sector tenants.