Queen Elizabeth II
Find out where you can leave floral tributes.
Those who wish to lay floral tributes near Royal Residences in London, Windsor, Edinburgh, Balmoral, Hillsborough Castle and Sandringham are asked to do so only in designated areas, as directed by stewards.
Further details will be made available shortly.
In the Epping Forest district
Find out where you can leave floral tributes in the district. These are run by your local town and parish councils.
We will update this page with more information when we receive it.
- Buckhurst Hill Library, 165 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9 5AZ during library opening times.
- Epping War Memorial (please lay flower tributes on the grass)
- St Johns Church, St John’s Road, Epping CM16 5DN
- War Memorial, Kings Green Loughton
- North Weald Methodist Church from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 10.30am.
- Roydon Church every day from 9am to 5pm.