Get financial and wellbeing support, learn how to access online services and find voluntary opportunities at the Epping Community Hub.
The Civic Offices is much more than just a place to access your district council services.
The Epping Community Hub is a one-stop shop for residents to access a wide range of services for help and advice.
The Essex Wellbeing Service
The Essex Wellbeing Service provides Essex residents (excluding Southend-On-Sea and Thurrock) access to health checks; stop smoking services; weight management courses; and emotional health and wellbeing support.
At the hub:
- Monday 2pm to 4.30pm
For further information or advice
Digital Inclusion Project
A local, multi-agency service, supporting individuals and families access services such as:
- Employment support
- Skills for life
- Online shopping
- Health interventions and appointments
At the hub:
- Thursdays 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Home visit digital support can also be discussed.
For more information contact:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07529 222655
Working with our partners
We are delighted to be working in partnership with so many other organisations to bring our services together and give easier access to customers.
Services you can access in the Epping Community Hub are:
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Barclays Bank
- Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
- Changing Pathways
- The Change Project
- CHESS Homeless
- Department of Work and Pensions
- Essex County Council – Adult Social Care
- Essex County Fire & Rescue Service
- Epping Forest District Council services
- Epping Forest Foodbank
- Essex Partnership University NHS Trust
- Essex Police
- Voluntary Action Epping Forest
For more details visit
The hub now hosts one of the district’s Warm Places; providing a free, safe, warm and comfortable space for those who need it throughout the colder months.
Warm Place at Epping Community Hub
- Monday and Tuesday 9am to 5.15pm
- Call 01992 910701 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Refreshments available 10am to 4pm
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.