As a result of the increasing infection rate across the district the Loughton Office on Debden Broadway will remain closed until 4 January 2021. The welfare and safety of our staff and residents remains our priority.
The current advice from the Government is to stay at home. If you normally pay by cash you may need to find the best alternative for you at this time.
Other ways to pay
Most payments including Rent and Council Tax can be made by using one of the following:
- Direct Debit – quick, easy and secure
- Pay online – visit www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk for a secure way to pay using your debit or credit card
- Pay by phone – call 01992 564600 for an alternative way to pay using your debit or credit card
- Pay by bank transfer – use the below details, make sure you quote your payment reference or account number:
• Sort Code 60-07-39 (Nat West Bank)
• Account number 56340001
• Account name Epping Forest District Council
Need help making a payment?
If you would like assistance to make a secure card payment (office hours) please call 01992 564349. Please note the office will be closed from 24 December 2020 12pm midday until 4 January 9am.
Housing Management enquiries
If you wish to discuss matters concerning any aspect of your tenancy, or the estate where you live, please contact one of the following teams:
- Call 01992 564545 or email email@example.com
Estate and Land
- Call 01992 564186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01992 564765 or email email@example.com
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.