Times are challenging and if you normally choose to make payments to us with cash it is particularly difficult.
Find the best alternative method
Current advice from the Government is to stay at home, so you may need to find the best alternative method for you at the moment.
Most payments, including your Council Tax, rent, business rates and sundry debtor invoices can be made using one of these easy to access methods:
- Direct Debit – it’s quick, easy and secure and there’s guidance on setting them up on our website, or you can call us on 01992 564000
- Online – it’s a secure way to pay using your debit or credit card and is quick and easy by using the PAY button on the front page of the website
- Telephone – call 01992 564600 to pay over the phone using your debit or credit card. Or if you’d like help to make a secure card payment, in office hours, call 01992 564349.
- Bank transfer – make sure you quote your payment reference or account number:
- · Sort Code 60-07-39 (Nat West Bank)
- · Account number 56340001
- · Account name Epping Forest District Council
If you are paying by cheque please allow more time than usual for it to be processed. For a quicker service maybe choose one of the other options.
Going the extra mile
Cllr Sam Kane, Cabinet Member for Customer Services:
It’s important that we make it as easy as possible for our customers to make their payments now, at this difficult time, and in the future.
Council staff are going the extra mile to serve our residents and businesses in exceptional circumstances.
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.