Toddler Tuesdays take place once a month during term time. Each month we take a different nursery rhyme as our theme. We explore real museum objects connected with the rhyme, learn the words and sing it with actions.
We read a story together, then make a craft activity – usually something that encourage simple role or game playing so you can continue enjoying the session together back at home.
These sessions are ideal for Toddlers from 18 months to 4 years to help them become ‘school ready’. They’ll learn about routine, different activities, taking turns, and develop social, language and motor skills.
Cost – £2.40 per session to be paid on the day. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Times: 10am to 11am or 11am to 12 noon
- 6 Sept 2022 – Hickory Dickory Dock
- 4 Oct 2022 – Polly Put the Kettle On
- 8 Nov 2022 – Grand Old Duke of York
- 6 Dec 2022 – Twinkle Twinkle
- 10 Jan 2023 – Humpty Dumpty
- 7 Feb 2023 – Higgledy, Piggledy My Black Hen
- 7 March 2023 – One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- 9 May 2023 – In the Merry Month of May
- 13 June 2023 – Pat a Cake
- 4 July 2023 – Incy Wincy Spider
You must book in advance as there are limited spaces available:
- Call 01992 564994
- Email email@example.com