After a successful launch of the Social Active Strong Programme, we are starting on the second group of participants.
The second group will be starting the week beginning Monday 26 October.
What is the programme about?
Build your strength and improve your mobility with Social. Active. Strong.
Sign up for a new 12-week exercise programme you can do in small groups face to face with an instructor or at home.
The program is to help maintain your strength and balance, help you become more active and improve your general wellbeing.
What you need to join
To be part of the programme you must:
- Live in the Epping Forest district area or are registered with a West Essex GP
- Be 18 years old or over
- Be at risk of falling or have reduced strength and mobility
- Need to increase your activity level
Exercises will be held at the below venues
- Loughton Methodist Church, 260 High Road, Loughton, IG10 1RB, Thursday 11:30 am
- Limes Centre, Limes Avenue, Chigwell, IG7 5LP, Wednesday 11:30am
- Zinc Arts, Great Stoney, High Street, Ongar, CM5 0AD, Monday 10 am
- Epping Forest District Museum, 39 – 41 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EL, Monday 3:30 pm
Epping Forest District Council is working in partnership with Essex County Council and West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group to guide you through the programme or help you find other ways to stay active.
• Call 01992 564561
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.