We have a week’s worth of spookily spectacular activities across the district to keep our younger residents busy during Autumn half-term.
Half term holiday activities
Craft camps, family fun activities and spooky play in the forest are just a few of the things on offer.
- Children’s games galore craft camp – 25 October
- Children’s spooky cup cake decorating workshop – 27 October
- Children’s spooky play in the forest – 28 October
- Children’s ‘Get Out of Jail’ t-shirt screen printing workshop – 29 October
The inclusion programme for children and young people with SEND features a host of activities, including our very own ‘Night at the Museum’ with youngsters and their carers enjoying a sleepover, including dinner and breakfast at the Epping Forest District Museum in Waltham Abbey.
- Disability inclusion – Forest fun days – 25 October
- Disability inclusion – Spooky cup cake decorating workshop – 27 October
- Disability inclusion – Scary slime workshop – 28 October
- Disability inclusion – Night at the museum – 29 October
Many of the activities have been inspired by Game Plan the new exhibition at Epping Forest District Museum on loan from the V&A’s Museum of Childhood.
Booking is essential for most half-term activities. Go to our activities and events page to see all our exciting activities for all ages
If you need help with booking please call us on 01992 564226 on Mondays to Fridays between 10am and 4pm.
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.