Chigwell Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 16
Chigwell Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 16 publication
In accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Epping Forest District Council is now publicising Chigwell Neighbourhood Plan. Representations received under Regulation 16 regarding the plan proposal will be forwarded to an appointed examiner, who will assess the plan proposal and supporting documents against 7 basic conditions.
7 basic conditions
These require that the plan
- having regard to national policies and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State it is appropriate to make the order (or neighbourhood plan)
- having special regard to the desirability of preserving any listed building or its setting or any features of special architectural or historic interest that it possesses, it is appropriate to make the order. This applies only to Orders
- having special regard to the desirability of preserving or enhancing the character or appearance of any conservation area, it is appropriate to make the order. This applies only to Orders
- the making of the order (or neighbourhood plan) contributes to the achievement of sustainable development.
- the making of the order (or neighbourhood plan) is in general conformity with the strategic policies contained in the development plan for the area of the authority (or any part of that area)
- the making of the order (or neighbourhood plan) does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with EU obligations
- prescribed conditions are met in relation to the Order (or plan) and prescribed matters have been complied with in connection with the proposal for the order (or neighbourhood plan)
Comments are invited, regarding whether the plan proposal fulfils the “basic conditions”, as required by paragraph 8 (1) (a) (2) of Schedule 4B to the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (inserted by the Localism Act 2011). The plan proposal, as submitted, comprises the following documents
The publication period of the plan proposal is between 12 noon on Tuesday 15 May and 4pm on Tuesday 26 June 2018. During this period the plan proposal and other supporting documents can be inspected through Epping Forest District Council’s website and at the following locations
- Civic Offices, High Street, Epping CM16 4BZ (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Chigwell Parish Council, Hainault Road, Chigwell IG7 6QZ (9:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday)
How to make your comments
Download and complete the Regualtion 16 form and send back
- email: LDFconsult@eppingforestdc.gov.uk
- Post: Planning Policy, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping CM16 4BZ
Comments can only be accepted in writing (including electronic, such as email) provided that a name and address is supplied.
We cannot accept anonymous comment, and we cannot accept comment submitted after the publication period stated above.