Further site investigation works will be taking place on Qualis Commercial’s five sites in Epping town centre over the next four weeks.
The work will take place on weekdays only and include some drilling into the ground to create boreholes in order to carry out further surveys and investigations on the soil and ground conditions. This will have a temporary impact for one to two hours on a few car parking spaces as the works are carried out across all sites.
Dates for work to be carried out
- Hemnall Street: 26 – 27 October and 2 – 3 November (no weekend working)
- St Johns Site: 26 October to 6 November (no weekend working)
- Bakers Lane Car Park: 28 October to 4 November and 10 – 11 November (no weekend working)
- Cottis Lane Car Park: 5 to 10 November and 12 – 13 November (no weekend working)
- Civic Offices: 5 to 16 November (no weekend working)
For more information
Visit the Working Together for Epping website
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.