Help us understand how you travel to our Council sites and what improvements we can make to help you travel more actively.
The Council has a number of different sites around the District, from the Civic Offices in Epping to Epping Forest District Museum in Waltham Abbey. We are trying to understand how our visitors travel to us and identify ways that we can improve our accessibility and encourage our visitors to make more sustainable travel choices.
We’re encouraging all visitors to our sites to complete a short survey that will help us decide what needs to be done at each site to improve access for walking, cycling and public transport.
If you have visited us at any one of the sites below recently and you would like to give us some feedback, please complete our short survey before Friday 1 March 2019.
- Civic Offices, Epping
- St John’s Road depot, Epping
- Epping Sports Centre, Hemnall Street, Epping
- Oakwood Hill depot, Loughton
- Broadway Office, Loughton
- Parsonage Court, Loughton
- Limes Centre, Chigwell
- Housing Office, Limes Farm, Chigwell
- North Weald Airfield, North Weald
- Norway House, North Weald
- Epping Forest District Museum, Waltham Abbey
- Townmead depot, Waltham Abbey
Complete a short survey
- Visit www.pclconsult.co.uk/efvisitorsurvey to complete the survey