The Ukraine Donations Hub in Epping is staying open until the end of the month to manage the overwhelming generosity of the local community.
The new opening hours are from 11am until 7pm, from Tuesday to Saturday. Our volunteers running the hub have a more specific list of what’s needed. They no longer need bedding, shoes or clothes – except baby clothes.
The current wish list is:
- Baby food, formula, baby clothes
- Nappies, wet wipes
- Sanitary pads, tampons
- First response, major incident first aid kit
- Power banks, batteries
- Torches, head torches
- Small. compact sleeping bags
- Personal protective equipment
The most effective way to support the Ukraine Humanitarian operation is to donate online to the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC). It is an umbrella organisation for the many registered charities delivering aid to the millions of people who have been forced to flee their homes.
Shelter, food and water are key priorities that can best be provided by monetary donations to the charities on the ground via one of these charities:
- Disasters Emergency Committee Ukraine Appeal
- Ukraine Humanitarian Fund UN Crisis Relief
- Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
Find out more
Keep up to date
Keep in touch with our latest news, service updates and reports.