We’re offering our residents a programme of help and support to get active, called Active Living.
Active Living is delivering day and evening sessions with 1-2-1 advice, group exercise and long term support in Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Epping, Waltham Abbey and Ongar.
Not only are participants feeling more energised and doing more activity but they have achieved lower blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol levels and say:
- Feeling younger and more alert
- Learning about myself – not just my limits but my capabilities
- Active Living helps to build structure into my day
- I don’t feel on my own
All the support you need
Getting active can be difficult, so the Active Living programme provides support every step of the way. Our professional and friendly staff work with participants to set a personal plan of action that will make it simple to find ways to fit physical activity into daily life.
Free advice and support is on hand to help people stay on plan and realise their goals.
Contact our friendly team if you are interested in becoming more active and you:
- Currently do less than 30 minutes of physical activity per week
- Are over 16
- Live in the Epping Forest district
- Telephone 01992 564561
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org