Climate Change – Communities
There are many different community organisations across the District who can make a difference in tackling climate change, examples of these could be faith groups, sports clubs and youth groups. Actions to tackle climate change can also help to bring communities together, for example volunteer events to plant trees and walking and cycling together instead of taking the car.
The other titles in this section give more general advice on what you can do to help with climate change, but the resources below give more specific information or certain community organisations.
- East of England | Groundwork
- Eco Church | The Church of England
- Local inter faith organisations and environmental social action – Resources – The Inter Faith Network (IFN)
- Sports for Climate Action Framework
- Supporting youth groups and group leaders | WWF
- Promise to the Planet | Scouts
- Planet Protectors | Girlguiding