This page is for use for by councillors at Epping Forest District Council.
Residents and public should use the search bar at the top of this page to search for what you are looking for.
Report something to us
- an Absence at a Council Meeting
- a complaint about a service
- an ICT issue
- an incident for the first time – such as Fly Tipping or a missed collection
- notification of COVID 19 Symptoms
- notification of a Positive PCR COVID 19 Test result
General enquiry form
For all enquiries or issues not covered within the member contact form use our general enquiry form to contact us
You must be logged in to access the links in the below table to the Modern.Gov Extranet:
We webcast meetings live as they happen and keep archived webcasts online for 2 years in our webcast library, including the agenda documents and presentations.
If you are looking for a webcast more than 2 years old email email@example.com and we’ll send you a link to download the video file.
Please note that the download is a video/audio file of the meeting and does not contain any documents or presentations.
If the flooding is:
- From a raised manhole cover contact Thames Water on 0800 3169800
- From a road gulley drain or storm drain contact Essex County Council on 0345 6037631
- Your house contact our customer contact centre on 01992 564000
If you are concerned about someone over the age of 18 that you have seen sleeping rough, use this website to send an alert to StreetLink. The details you provide are sent to the local authority or outreach service for the area in which you have seen the person, to help them find the individual and connect them to support.
Do not contact StreetLink if you think the person is under 18, call the police.
Local Highway Panel (LHP)
Parking on the road
Information for members on the new employee survey, WorkBuzz.