This page is for use for by councillors at Epping Forest District Council.
Residents and public should use the search bar at the top of this page to search for what you are looking for.
Get emails on your iPad
You can get your emails using a web browser (Please note this can only be done using Edge)
- You will need your Office 365 email username and password
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org and tEsmmeSt9tySt
- Click here to access EFDC email
If you do not remember your password call the ICT Helpdesk on 01992 564888 and ask for it to be reset.
Report something to us
- send apologies for absence at a council meeting
- report an ICT issue
- report a problem or submit a general enquiry for the first time
- escalate a previously reported problem or general enquiry to the Member Contact Team
- notification of COVID-19 Symptoms
- notification of a Positive PCR COVID-19 Test result
General enquiry form
For all enquiries or issues not covered within the member contact form use our general enquiry form to contact us
- Members guide to accessing members portal (pdf 1MB)
- Members guide to iPad device passcode management (pdf 487KB)
- Members guide to iTrent password management (pdf 1MB)
- Members guide to member contact password management (pdf 817KB)
- Members guide to Microsoft account password management
- Members guide to reset your password for Modern.Gov (pdf 760KB)
- Members guide to register for member contact (pdf 442KB)
- Members guide to using the member contact form (pdf 456KB)
You must be logged in to access the links in the below table to the Modern.Gov Extranet:
We webcast meetings live as they happen and keep archived webcasts online for 2 years in our webcast library, including the agenda documents and presentations.
If you are looking for a webcast more than 2 years old email email@example.com and we’ll send you a link to download the video file.
Please note that the download is a video/audio file of the meeting and does not contain any documents or presentations.
If the flooding is:
- From a raised manhole cover contact Thames Water on 0800 3169800
- From a road gulley drain or storm drain contact Essex County Council on 0345 6037631
- Your house contact our customer contact centre on 01992 564000
If you are concerned about someone over the age of 18 that you have seen sleeping rough, use this website to send an alert to StreetLink. The details you provide are sent to the local authority or outreach service for the area in which you have seen the person, to help them find the individual and connect them to support.
Do not contact StreetLink if you think the person is under 18, call the police.
Local Highway Panel (LHP)
Parking on the road
Information for members on the new employee survey, WorkBuzz.