This page is for use for by councillors at Epping Forest District Council.
Residents and public should use the search bar at the top of this page to search for what you are looking for.
Access your EFDC email
You can get your emails using a web browser (Please note this can only be done using Edge)
- You will need your Office 365 email username and password
- Example: email@example.com and tEsmmeSt9tySt
If you do not remember your password call the ICT Helpdesk on 01992 564888 and ask for it to be reset.
Access calendar of meetings and agendas
- You will need your ModGov username and password
- Example username Aperson
- Password must consist of a minimum of 8 letters and contain 1 capital letter and 1 number, for example tEsm3etyl
If you do not remember your password call the Democratic Services Team on 01992 564243 and ask for it to be reset.
If you are trying to reset your password outside of office hours, press forgotten password and enter your email address to begin the password reset process. Follow the instructions in the email sent to you.
Report something to us for the first time
Escalate a previously reported problem or report
- Apologies for absence at a council meeting
- Report an ICT issue
- Something not covered by the general enquiry form