Planning Services at Epping Forest District Council has gone online! A new interactive Planning website `iPlan` – has been launched.
Cllr Robert Glozier, Portfolio holder for Planning and Economic Development, said, iPlan is a major step forward in making Planning services available online outside of normal working hours and making the information they hold much more accessible to the residents of the district.
Cllr Glozier continued, Through the Planning website residents can now find out about planning applications in their local area and submit comments electronically. Applicants can now make planning applications online, and then use the website to check on its progress. The Planning register since the formation of Epping Forest District Council in 1974 is available online, and over the next year the register going back to 1948 will be made available.
Over the next year more information will be made available online, including the plans and all supporting documents for applications.
Key features already available on iPlan include:
- Up to the minute information on Planning applications and appeals received;
- Information on Planning Application decisions is made available as soon as the Decision Notice is produced – including any conditions or reasons;
- The ability to make planning applications (and related payments) electronically via the Planning Portal (www.planningportal.gov.uk);
- The ability to submit representations online;
- A searchable version of the Planning Register with details of all applications received since 1974;
- All Decision notices for applications decided since 1 December 2005 can be viewed;
- An interactive version of the Local Plan which allows the user to choose the information which is displayed, and easily access related policies;
- Access to agendas and reports for Planning Sub-Committee meetings.
Key features that will be introduced over the next twelve months include:
- Plans and supporting documents for all new planning applications received;
- Copies of plans and supporting documents for many older planning applications.
Trackback from your site.