The DevelopMe hub will support you looking for job or training opportunities, changing career or further developing your skills and personal development.
Your DevelopMe hub is packed with interactive tools, e-learning content and the latest job opportunities, all designed to help you navigate today’s job market and grow in confidence.
Register for DevelopMe
You must register to access the hundreds of e-learning courses focused on developing your career and workplace skills with advice direct from expert career coaches and hiring managers.
Images of the DevelopMe website
What’s in it for me?
- Using our tools and assessments can help you make your career decisions
Preparing for work
- Our tools will help you prepare for work
Looking after your wellbeing
- Work is continually changing find out how to become resilient and cope with change
Applying for jobs
- Using our CV Builder put yours together and receive instant feedback
- Using our job search engine and links to employers to find jobs and careers
- Using the interview simulator gain confidence for your future interviews
- Using a range of e-learning and videos update your skills
16-24 year olds
- There are further resources for you on the DevelopMe hub
West Essex Partnership
DevelopMe has been established by the West Essex Partnership, a collaboration between Epping Forest, Harlow and Uttlesford councils.